RE: [Condor-users] questions about job , user priority and machine rank

> A minor point - job priority is per user in the schedd, not
> just per schedd.
> So if user A and B have jobs submitted from a schedd, the job
> priority of user A jobs have no effect on the jobs of user B.

Just to make sure I'm reading this correctly:

I have I submit two clusters, from two different schedds, one with:

Priority = 10

And one with:

Priority = 11

Then the 11 cluster should run before the 10 cluster even though they're
not on the same schedd. Correct?

- Ian