RE: [Condor-users] Negotiator gets stuck

Thanks Erik,

I do not doubt the Negotiator's logic in this case it is perfectly valid.
But I can see that I did
not explain the problem I have. Let me try again:

Negotiator hits the node which it cannot communicate with. Ok, leave it
alone until next
cycle and try it again in 5 minutes.
So far so good.
So let's negotiate the next job in the queue! But no, and this is what
bothers me -
Negotiator always quits the cycle immediately after one failure, as you can
see from the log below.
And after 5 minutes it starts the cycle and tries that previously failed
node, quits again...
Another 5 minutes and then it finally decides to drop the dead donkey and
get on with
the rest of jobs waiting impatiently in a queue... until it hits another
dead body.
Another 15 minutes later the queue jerks forward and stop again and so on.

So this is the key point of my problem -
Negotiator quits the cycle immediately after one communication failure.

Is it something wrong with my server configuration?
It is running now the Condor 6.6.8 but it was the same with 6.7.3 and
previous versions as well.

Please help,

Andrey