Re: [Condor-users] about multiple scheduler issues

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for your site (you are the author of that site :)

very clear explanation of the working of matchmaking process in condor-g
and how it works in USCMS.

I think what Erik's mean in replacing claiming of resources in condor-g is
by setting the CurMatches and WantAdRevaluate, right?

However, I am not very understand why Dagman is necessary in this case?

and in Dagman, all the jobs that is needed to be executed will be
pre-grouped into certain size and managed into a Dag file. In this case,
all the member of jobs in the same group can only be submited to the same
site, right? and the decision will be done in the negotiator site, but not
the matchmaker site, right? is there any method that I can change the
scheduling based on the conditions of grid sites in matchmaker site?

Thanks very much for your help.
Carson