[Condor-users] Condor submit and environment variables

Hi,

I was trying to submit a test program (writing out environment variables) on my local computer (linux system, Red Hat). But the output was empty, the environment variables they are not set!
So is it not possible to use the variables that already are set in my environment (in the bash)? How to do that? Is there some

Thanks for suggestions
Alexander

P.S. I don't want to set ALL environment variables by hand in the submit file since that will bee too many variables and it looks very ugly.