Re: [Condor-users] newbie - condor remote job submission problem

Dear Zach

	I have changed my condor_config file as you said. But still if iam
giving the remote submission command , the following error is coming

	ERROR : Failed to connect to queue manager <machine name>
	AUTHENTICATE :1003 : Failed to authenticate with any method.

Regards

Krishnaprasad