[Condor-users] [newbie] force job on multiple machines

Hi,

I have coded a small program in c to make millions of comparisons to a
given input string , and have successfully run on the condor machines.
My problem is that  I have got 3 idle machines but this job tends to
run on one machine only. Can't I force condor to run the job
simultaneously on more than one machines ?

And whatever I do i cannot change the value of MaxHosts=1 in the
condor_submit -long cvh_pass.cmd output, what do I have to do to
change this setting ?

Thanks,

Chaitanya Hazarey