Re: [Condor-users] newbie - condor remote job submission problem

Hi Krishnaprasad,

actually, I have been working on the issue about remote submission to
globus universe for several weeks, but still had no solution on it yet.
So I would like to know if someone succeeds in doing so.

For your case, have you tried condor_submit -n option?
last week, we have discussed about the different between -n and -r option,
so I think it may be a good idea for you to try -n option first (without
credential transmission)

Regards,
Carson