RE: [Condor-users] newbie - condor remote job submission problem

> 	I have two cluster pools. For communicating between two
> pool's central
> managers what I have to change in condor_config file.
>
> I have already set FLOCK_TO and FLOCK_FROM options
>
> Can any one help me...
>
> with regards
>
> Krishnaprasad

You may have to change your HOST_ALLOW settings.

You have to open ALL firewalls in between (see recent postings on this).

You have to ensure the clusters' nodes are accessible from the other cluster
(i.e. they are not only accessible on a private network).