Re: [Condor-users] how can a condor job connect on a Map networkdrive for windows platform?

ramzi khaskhoussi <ramzi.khaskhoussi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
__________
>Hi John and all,
>same question as Oliver,
>can you give me in detail, if it's possible, how can I mount a drive
>for a condor user in the .bat executable.

You may find the Windows section of the Condor FAQ helpful, there is a question there about accessing network files from Condor jobs -

www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/7_4Condor_on.html#SECTION008410000000000000000

In addition to the four solutions mentioned in the FAQ, you could do as others have mentioned and setup your Condor config fille to run jobs as a well-known account that has file server permissions, instead of the default as a dynamic account.

best regards,
Todd

Todd Tannenbaum, Condor Project
Department of Computer Science, Univ of Wisconsin-Madison
Email: tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx - Ph: 608 263 7132

Some thing important I have