[Condor-users] CondorLoadAvg = 0.000000 ???? Causes scheduling problems?

Hi,

  I'm running on OSX.  The system always seems to
always have CondorLoadAvg being 0.  If I'm understanding
what causes state transitions and the equations involved
(from the config files) properly this causes the system
to think the machine is busy already.  From condor_status
I get:

Name OpSys Arch State Activity LoadAv Mem ActvtyTime

vm1@irmacs001 OSX PPC Claimed Busy 0.000 1024 0+00:01:18
vm2@irmacs001 OSX PPC Owner Idle 0.990 1024 0+00:07:17

Note the LoadAv is assigned to the Owner and not to the
CondorLoadAvg.

Since:
START involves a term "(LoadAvg - CondorLoadAvg) <= 0.3"
when CondorLoadAvg isn't working the system gets assigned
to "Owner"?

Am I understand correctly?  Does the system have to get
CondorLoadAvg approximately correct to function properly?

How can I get OSX to do this properly?

  Many thanks!

Rob