RE: [Condor-users] Possible Limitation Condor vs Perl / IPC::open3>>>PROBLEM was found, solution to be investigated

Hello Ian,
	I am trying to get your suggestion to work, and I run into some
problem.
	I have looked at the documentation, and could find an example
for it.

| to your submission ticket. Or if you just want to copy a few
| environment variables you can do so by adding:
|
| environment = PATH|PERL5LIB

It is possible to give me an example, since I can't get the PATH env var
to show up
In the list of env var present when a job start.

Here what I have done

1) added the following line under my condor_config.local
STARTER_JOB_ENVIRONMENT =
"PATH=C:\Perl\bin\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wb
em;C:\Condor\bin"

Restart condor, test, didn't work

2) Add the following line to my submit file
STARTER_JOB_ENVIRONMENT =
"PATH=C:\Perl\bin\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wb
em;C:\Condor\bin"

Tested and didn't work

3) Added environment=PATH to submit file, while STARTER_JOB_ENVIRONMENT
was defined in the condor_config.local
Tested and didn't work.

I am missing something obvious here ;)
Tx again