[Condor-users] Solaris 8 archive for 6.7.3 release corrupted?

Whether I use Gnu tar or the native Solaris 8 posix tar I get an EOF
error untarring the condor-6.7.3-solaris28-Sparc-dynamic.tar.Z file.
Same EOF error when I try untarring release.tar as well. Is the archive
corrupted? Can you please post the MD5 sums on the download page so we
can verify the downloaded files? Anyone else having this problem? Is it
not critical?

The specific error from Solaris posix tar is:

	tar: read error: unexpected EOF

- Ian