Re: [Condor-users] Solaris 8 archive for 6.7.3 release corrupted?

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 02:34:07PM -0500, Ian Chesal wrote:
> Whether I use Gnu tar or the native Solaris 8 posix tar I get an EOF
> error untarring the condor-6.7.3-solaris28-Sparc-dynamic.tar.Z file.
> Same EOF error when I try untarring release.tar as well. Is the archive
> corrupted? Can you please post the MD5 sums on the download page so we
> can verify the downloaded files? Anyone else having this problem? Is it
> not critical?

I did not have a problem untarring it and then running a binary from it on
a Solaris machine. Untarring on a linux machine worked fine too.

The MD5 sum I got was:

cobalt(63)% md5sum condor-6.7.3-solaris28-Sparc-dynamic.tar.Z
7bec5f3b0d45f35658cdadb330fab49f  condor-6.7.3-solaris28-Sparc-dynamic.tar.Z
cobalt(64)% md5sum --version
md5sum (textutils) 2.0.21
Written by Ulrich Drepper and Scott Miller.

We'll look into including MD5s on the download page automatically.

-Erik