RE: [Condor-users] Is VirtualMemory updated at intervals?

I really want to believe you but this goes against my observations. My
machines are constantly reporting the full amount of VM for the box
regardless of what's running on them. And I'm running so very memory
intensive apps. Not so much as a twitch in the amount of VM reported by
the vm's on the box. Is it clipped for the Win32 version of condor?

- Ian