Re: [Condor-users] Mac OS X OS type classadd changed in 6.7.3?

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:42:02 -0800  John Wheez wrote:

> under condor 6.7.2 condor_status showed Mac as os type "OSX"
>
> now under 6.7.3 condor status shows Mac as os type "OSX_UNK"

yeah, i know.  someone who didn't know what they were doing changed
the code and i didn't catch it in time before the release.  i already
changed it back.  it'll be fixed again in 6.7.4.

> I assume I can set a machine class add in my config file to rename
> it back to "OSX"

yes, in the meantime, you can just put:

OPSYS = OSX

in your config file and it'll go back to normal.

> Just wanted to let the developers know about this sudden change in
> behaviour.

thanks.  sorry about that!

> Condor 6.7.3 running on Powerbook G4 OS 10.3.7

duly noted.

-derek