Re: [Condor-users] Fedora

ahh..i vaguely recall there used to be compat-lib type RPMS with redhat ws 3..perhasp fedora core 3 has the same type of file.
This RPM would install older libraries...Try the asking the fedora core 3 mailing list or message board. There might be a solution.

JW

Fernando Rannou wrote:

When I ran condor_master I got an error message
saying that libstdc++.so.5 were not found. I checked
/usr/lib and  I found libstdc++.so.6, but not so.5.
My guess is that Fedora 2
has them but they took them out in Fedora 3

Fernando