Re: [Condor-users] FS authentication failure

Thanks for the reply, Zach.  Bleeding obvious once you spell it out.  I
never could figure out how the authentication was going to work with files
in /tmp!

I did try FS_REMOTE and it worked mostly, but I think I may have seen the
flakiness of the NFS authentication as only the middle job of three
identical jobs submitted in quick succession ran successfully.

Will work on the KERBEROS setup.  Thanks for clearing up my befuddlement.
Probably should be spelled out a little more clearly in the installation
manual so no one else wastes time on this method the way I did!

Leslie