Re: [Condor-users] Explaining condorview stats

Hi there

Well it does make the sense, Ian.

Select any of the graph for instance: open the "Condor Pool User Statistics for Day ". There u select a graph by drawing the rectangle on it and then zoom it till the red bottom line disappears and only the blue stuff remains there. then do

(the sum of y axis digits)  /  (sum of no. of intervals i.e. x axis digits)

you will get the JobsIdle Average.

Cheers

Prashant Lal