Re: [Condor-users] mini-survey - windows users - what s/w do your users use?

Rob (my colleague) is now on holiday for about three weeks, so hopefully
I can answer on his behalf when I say that this includes packages that
do require client side installation, as well as those that don't. It would
be handy to know which packages that have been successfully can be run
via simple staging of files onto the client and which require full
client-side installation. (Or even those that require client side
installation, but for which the installation can be done in a purely
automatic mode).

Aaron Turner
White Rose Grid Technical Manager
University of York