Re: [Condor-users] MPI 1.2.5 and condor: timetable

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 08:34:29AM -0400, Robert E. Parrott wrote:

> Can anybody provide information on when the condor  6.7 series will
> support MPI versions other than 1.2.4 and earlier?
>
> We have an HPF code that needs PGI compilers to compile, and they use
> v1.2.5 at this time. Information about future condor support would
> help greatly in establishing a planning timetable for getting this
> code running with condor.

as I remember someone from wisc.edu said, that they are curretnly reworking
the mpi stuff and it should go into 6.8 so needs to hit 6.7 soon.

As far as I know should the next 6.7 release be a major feature-add release.
So lets hope and keep fingers crossed...
Philipp

--
If you have problems in Windows: REBOOT
If you have problems in Linux:   BE ROOT