[Condor-users] Can Condor create more than one VM on single processor machines?

Title: Can Condor create more than one VM on single processor machines?

Hi all,

I spotted vm1 and vm2 in a couple boxes, and according to IT there're no dual-processor boxes there (but they can be mistaken).

As a workaround, I can add

        VirtualMachineID == 1

to my requirements, and just forget about that, but I'm a bit curious (not to the extreme of opening the boxes to verify!).

TIA!
Regards,

Miguel

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.