RE: [Condor-users] Can Condor create more than one VM onsingleprocessor machines?

Surely Condor will still assume there are 2 processors sharing the memory.
If you have 1Gb memory, it will "split" this between the 2, and although I think
your jobs could probably run on VM1 and go over that, jobs with a memory requirement
of > 1/2 Mb would not get matched.

JK