Re: [Condor-users] two central manager on the same machine

Hello,

I set

COLLECTOR_HOST  = $(CONDOR_HOST):48111
NEGOTIATOR_HOST = $(CONDOR_HOST):48112

for one of the pools, leaving CONDOR_HOST without a port (in both the
master and the client configurations). On the other pool I kept the
default, that is without ports. As far as I know, CONDOR_HOST does not
need port information.

Regards,
Christian