Re: [Condor-users] Really slow job submission...

Well. in your submit file you will need to tell condor to store the log and error and output files on a network share that your central share can read/write to.

you will save the sub file on your local submit machines and have your submit program issue the following command line::

condor_submit -name (the name or ip of your central submit machine) [path to the local .sub file]
condor_submit -name centralschedd maya_scene.sub

Even though this command is exeuted locally..the request and info is sent to your central schedd and stored there.

JW

Sean Looper wrote:

How do I tell it to do that?
Do you mean have it only store the sub file on the remote schedd rather
than filling the spool folder on the remote schedd with all the per-task
files?

Thanks!

Sean