[Condor-users] TRYING TO USE WINDOWS ACCOUNT

I am trying to schedule a Windows Job from a Unix machine.
I want to the Windows job to run using the account "condor_user_1" or "condor_user_2".  The Windows compute node has two CPUs.  The name of the Windows computer is "atc_windows".

I am using Condor version 6.6.10.

My condor_config.local file has the following:

VM1_USER = condor_user_1
VM1_USER = condor_user_2

Here is the error from the Negotiator Log:
DC_AUTHENTICATE:  attempt to open an invalid session atc_windows:460:1121094978:0, failing.

I will also get an error in the StarterLog.vm1 log:
Submitting machine is "unix_submit_machine"
WARNING: init_user_ids() called with NULL arguments!
Could not initialize user_priv as "(null)\condor_user_1"
Make sure this account's password is securely stored with condor_store_cred on this machine.
ERROR: Failed to determine what user to run this job as, aborting.

Note:  I have run the condor_store_cred for both accounts mentioned above.

Any ideas?
Thanks for the help.