Re: [Condor-users] DAGMan debug levels

Thanks for the info Peter. I'm still having problems with DAGMan on windows (both 6.6.10 and 6.7.8)
when using the -maxjobs value: sometimes the DAGMan job completes before submitting all child jobs
into the queue. Which debug level do you suggest to find out what might be going on and cause the problem?

Cheers,
Szabolcs