[Condor-users] Override builtin condor classad attributes

Is there anyway to override the builtin classad attributes? For example I want to change the StartdIpAddr and MyAddress attribute. The reason I want to do this is to run condor on some nodes which access the internet via NAT and condor is reporting the local address of the nodes in the classad. Instead, I want to publish the IP address of the node that does the NAT in the classad (I have the correct port forwarding setup). Is there anything else that I need to do to run condor on some nodes that are behind NAT?