Re: [Condor-users] Override builtin condor classad attributes

At 05:22 AM 7/12/2005 -0500, Sumanth J.V wrote:
Is there anyway to override the builtin classad attributes? For
example I want to change the StartdIpAddr and MyAddress attribute.

There is no way to override the StartdIpAddrr or MyAddress attributes, sorry!

I don't think that there is any easy way to get what you want since there is no way to overwrite the address. It's a very interesting idea though.

We're working on a more general solution called GCB that should be available in the 6.7.x series, though it won't initially support Windows.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~sschang/firewall/gcb/index.htm

-alain