Re: [Condor-users] Configuration problem with dedicated machines

earias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

How can we configure the dedicated machines to release the resources in order to be able of running vanilla and standard jobs?

I'm sorry, but there's a bug in 6.7.8 (and some previous versions), where once the dedicated scheduler gets a machine, it ignores the UNUSED_CLAIM_TIMEOUT, and holds onto the machines forever. This bug has been fixed in 6.7.9. You can force it to release the machines by changing the value of UNUSED_CLAIM_TIMEOUT to a different value than it was before, and running condor_reconfig -schedd.

Sorry for the bug.

-greg