Re: [Condor-users] condor_config_val doesn't set/retreive custom valuesproperly

hi Matthieu,

Don't forget to do a condor_reconfig after a condor_config_val.

I never tried it with a master attribute, only with a startd attribute:

condor_config_val -startd -rset "JCAE_READY = TRUE"
condor_reconfig
condor_config_val -startd JCAE_READY

should work (but going off of memory here, let me know if this still
doesn't work and I'll look it up)

Cheers.
- Filip