RE: [Condor-users] condor_config_val doesn't set/retreivecustomvaluesproperly

You can also use these types of variables in a different way: e.g. I have a
AlwaysOn variable defined and use that to switch between the
TESTINGMODE and regular settings for the START expression, like:

START = $(AlwaysOn) || $(UCWS_START)

The gui simply does a condor_config_val -startd AlwaysOn to get the current
value, but the variable is not otherwise exported.

- Filip