[Condor-users] (almost) successful job sending and retrieval with SOAP+NuSoap

Hello,

I'm working with NuSoap in order to connect to Condor via SOAP. It seems to work, finally. I'm actually sending the simplest job I imagined (/bin/date), and it executes and gets to completed ('C') status. Now I want to retrieve the output, but I get an extrange message: listSpool successfully list the output file I've created, but if I try to getFile() it returns a FAIL status code with this message: "Failed to read from file 'misalida.out', reason: Success". Combining Success with FAIL is quite disturbing...

Thanks in advance

--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara
Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas