Re: [Condor-users] (almost) successful job sending and retrieval with SOAP+NuSoap

Juan,

The reporting of Success was from an improper use of strerror. The read is actually failing, and likely from trying to read more data than is in the "misalida.out" file. The use of strerror will be fixed shortly.

matt