[Condor-users] Help on setting up the Condor-G

Hi everybody,

            I configured a grid test bed using four
systems(SGI ALTIX, SGI Octane and two Linux PCS). Now
i want to use, Condor-G2 for job management purposes.
I am getting some problems in understanding the
installation procedure. In this, i want to use SGI
ALTIX as a job submission node & central manager. and
other machines as execution nodes.

Can any body help in that, in what way i should
install Condor..that means..should i need to install
Condor as a root on all the systems(including SGI
ALTIX)...or

          can i install Condor as a norwal user on
execution nodes..?

      When i should install the
globus-gram-jobmanager-condor package...?

Can any body plz help me in this regard,

Thanking you,

Murali.K

Yahoo! Mail