Re: [Condor-users] MPICH-G2 jobs through Condor-G

On Jul 18, 2005, at 5:27 AM, konnipati murali wrote:

          I got one doubt. Can i submit MPICH-G2 jobs
through Condor-G interface?..If yes...plz give me
links to the information related to that...

Condor-G itself doesn't handle MPICH-G2 jobs (a single MPI job running across multiple grid resources). We have an alpha-quality piece of code that sits on top of Condor-G that handles MPICH-G2 jobs. I can send you a copy, but it's not at all suited for production work.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |