Re: [Condor-users] My jobs won't stay in the queue

Sean Looper wrote:
I’m running 6.7.7. My jobs are running fine, but when they complete, they leave the queue. I would like them to stay in the queue with the status “Complete”. I’ve tried setting on_exit_remove to a variety of things, but none seem to do what I need. Here is my submit file.

universe = vanilla

getenv = true

initialdir = C:/condor/spool

executable = C:/condor/bin/Exec.bat

notification = never

## on_exit_remove = ((ExitBySignal == False) && (ExitCode == 0))

on_exit_remote = False

output = out.txt

error = err.txt

log = log.txt

hold = true

arguments = 11 12

queue

Any ideas?

Sean

Have you tried

leave_in_queue = <ClassAd Boolean Expression>
When the ClassAd Expression evaluates to True, the job is not removed from the queue upon completion. The job remains in the queue until the user runs condor_ rm to remove the job from the queue. This allows the user of a remotely spooled job to retrieve output files in cases where Condor would have removed them as part of the cleanup associated with completion. Defaults to False.

--
Rajesh Rajamani
Senior Member of Technical Staff

Optena Corporation 2860 Zanker Road, Suite 201 San Jose, CA 95134 www.optena.com

This electronic transmission (and any attached documents) contains information from Optena Corporation and is for the sole use of the individual or entity it is addressed to. If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.