Re: [Condor-users] My jobs won't stay in the queue

Hey Sean,

be aware though, that IF you do use the leave_in_queue = true, that you have to do two commands
to remove jobs from the queue... its something i reported a while ago, and i am still not sure if its a bug,
or a feature.

you'll have to do a regular condor_rm <id> first, and then a condor_rm -forcex <id>

otherwise they won`t get out of the queue.

Sean Looper wrote:

That was it! I forgot about that option. :) The reason why I have
this is so we can track status data on the jobs including Completion
Date and memory usage. Eventually, this will evolve into parsing the
job_queue and history files directly.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Sean