回复: Re: [Condor-users] how can i install condor-g?

Thank your repley first!

You write:
"(1)Use Condor-G to submit jobs to GT3
(2) Set up GT3 as a front-end to a Condor pool
(3)Or use Condor-G to submit jobs through GT3 to a Condor pool"

I am new to condor, and I don't understand the difference between the three ways clearly. But I think  the way 2 and way 3 are the same.Perhaps you can give me some reference.

Perhaps I wish to set up gt3 as a front-end to a condor pool!

Thanks.

Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: