Re: [Condor-users] Help on setting up the Condor-G

Hi,

     I want to create a Grid setup with Condor-G. I
have four machines located at different locations.
What i want to know is...

       Should i have to install Condor on all the
machines in my grid setup?
       or is it enough to install Condor on one
machine and submit jobs through Condor..?

Thanking you for your reply,

Murali.K