RE: [Condor-users] Directives in .sub file? (WAS: My jobs won't stay in the queue)

Title: Message
Hi all,

From the example below I've to assume that I can include directives (when different from the ones in condor_config) in my .sub file. Is that correct?
That can be the solution to my problem about including "want_vacate = false" and/or "vacate = false"... I can include it in the .sub instead of changing so many condor_config files as machines I've as nodes.
Cheers,

Miguel

-----Original Message-----
From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sean Looper
Sent: 18 July 2005 18:30
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] My jobs won't stay in the queue

I’m running 6.7.7.  My jobs are running fine, but when they complete, they leave the queue.  I would like them to stay in the queue with the status “Complete”.  I’ve tried setting on_exit_remove to a variety of things, but none seem to do what I need.  Here is my submit file.

universe = vanilla

getenv = true

initialdir = C:/condor/spool

executable = C:/condor/bin/Exec.bat

notification = never

## == False) && (ExitCode == 0))

output = out.txt

error = err.txt

log = log.txt

hold = true

arguments = 11 12

queue

Any ideas?

Sean

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.