[Condor-users] Complex Priorities

Is it possible with Condor to have, just like the RANK _expression_ for machines, a similar _expression_ for task priorities?  In other words, I want to have a priority determined by a series of global attributes, such as:

#### In condor_config #####

PRIORITY_1 = 50

PRIORITY_2 = 25

PRIORITY_3 = 72

And then in my submission file:

Priority = ($(PRIORITY_1) + 3)

Then if I change the PRIORITY_1 value in the condor_config, and send a condor_reconfig out to the pool, my actual priority values will change on the fly?

Please tell me this sort of thing is possible or if there’s a hack to make it so.

Thanks!

Sean