[Condor-users] Changing Job Start Priority

First, I apologize for such a trivial question.  I know this is in the manual somewhere and probably in the mailing list but I couldn’t find the answer.

How do you change the job start priority for a Windows machine.  During the install, it is just an option selection, but I’m not sure what to change in condor_config to change this.  It looks like it should be in part 3 of the condor_config, but there are a lot of variables and I’m not sure exactly what to modify.

I want to change from running condor jobs immediately to running condor jobs after 15 minutes inactivity and cpu idle.

Thanks

John Alberts
Technical Assistant for EMS
Purdue University Calumet