[Condor-users] How to speed up job mapping to condor node

Hi,

I want to do a 2 minute demo of adding/removing nodes to/from a
cluster on demand in order to get all jobs done before the deadline at
2 minutes.

When I issue "condor on <hostname>" to a node. The node takes around
15 sec to appear in condor_status,  and another 15 sec to actually
start running a job. I have issued condor_reschedule every 5 sec.

Is there anyway to shorten the time from linking to the master to
actually start running a job? If it is not in the config file, is it
possible to treak the src code?  Thanks.

Regards,
Alex