Re: [Condor-users] Condor 6.7.9 + Parallel features

At 01:50 AM 7/18/2005 -0400, Robert E. Parrott wrote:

I see that condor 6.7.9 is released, with the "new parallel
universe", but see no mention of changes to this in the release notes
or manual.

Does this release contain these modifications, and if so where might
one find documentation thereon?

Yes it does, but we didn't get the documentation for the parallel universe finished before we made the release, sorry. We hope to have it updated soon.

-alain