Re: [Condor-users] Data mining condor logs

There is this title on the condor website as projects . But nothing more realted to it.
Project N 5. Data Mining of Condor logs for automatic problem determination

I know about the project, but I don't see it listed on the web site. Where did you see it?

This is about mining data from the Condor logs: it's not a general data mining project. It's being done by some of the database folks at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. It's only just started, so there isn't much to share yet.

And also has any one been using any applications for data mining on condor, and if you caould list them.

Sorry, I don't know much about other data mining projects.

-alain