[Condor-users] Mismatch between vm's ?

Hello,

I observe a strange behavior on a Hyperthreading xeon :

1/ the machine is only used by condor
2/ the effective work is done on only two vm's
3/ the two first vm's are swinging between Matched, Preempting ...
4/ the load average is not coherent with the busy vm's : often the busy nodes have the lowest load average and the unclaimed one have the typical load of a busy node (like if the load is wrongly attributed to its vm)
5/ but the last column (time) matches the busy/unclaimed pattern

Condor 6.6.10 on every machines

vm1@ LINUX INTEL  Preempting Vacating   0.000  1010  0+00:01:29
vm2@ LINUX INTEL  Matched    Idle       1.000  1010  0+00:01:19
vm3@ LINUX INTEL  Claimed    Busy       0.970  1010  0+00:51:47
vm4@ LINUX INTEL  Claimed    Busy       0.100  1010  0+00:55:18

REM: I have a similar machine (not HT xeon) Matched but never Claimed
and my seven new dual-Opteron are seen but never Matched, but it is probably another story ...

	Anyway, have a good day,

	Alain
Dr Alain EMPAIN  <alain.empain@xxxxxxxxx> <alain@xxxxxxxxxx>
      Bioinformatics, Molecular Genetics,
      Fac. Med. Vet., University of LIEGEe, Belgium
      Bd de Colonster, B43   B-4000 LIEGEe (Sart-Tilman)
WORK: +32 4 366 4159         FAX: +32 4 366 4122
HOME: rue des Martyrs,7      B- 4550 Nandrin
      +32 85 51 2341         GSM: +32 497 70 1764
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that
10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were
you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation