[Condor-users] Job start with WinXP and Win2003Srv

Hello,

I have a little problem with starting jobs in a Windows only environment. I have some XP stations and some Win2003 Servers in my pool.

With condor_status I’ll see all systems.

If I submit the little printname job from a XP station, all XP clients will work fine, but no Win2003 Server.

If I submit the job from a Win2003 Server, then all Servers work, but no XP station.

My condor master is on a Win2003 Server.

Any ideas?

Thanks for help.

Rainer