Re: [Condor-users] unhandled DEFAULT_PRIO_FACTOR ?

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 06:09:17PM +0300, Maxim Kovgan wrote:
> Hello, List!
> We're running a condor pool with condor 6.6.9. Collector/Negotiator is a
> RH9 machine.
> We want to change DEFAULT_PRIO_FACTOR to say 10. We add this to
> condor_config file.
> After doing so, we've condor_reconfigure'ed the entire pool and the
> col/neg. machine.

DEFAULT_PRIO_FACTOR is only ever looked at by the central manager,
the compute nodes never look it up.

> The result of this operation succeeded for some extent:
> after running condor_config_val DEFAULT_PRIO_FACTOR we got: 10 - on both
> compute nodes and the collector. nice.
> but not enough:

Check the MasterLog on your central manager. My guess is that your
condor_reconfig was denied and so the running daemons didn't get the
change. The MasterLog should give you enough information about what went
wrong, or just send a SIGHUP to the condor_collector

-Erik