Re: [Condor-users] Condorg: Permission denied (publickey,password)

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:29:33PM -0400, Vineet Chadha wrote:
> Hi all ,
>
> When i try to submit a globus job through condor-g  I get following
> message in error file:
>
> Permission denied, please try again.
> Permission denied, please try again.
> Permission denied (publickey,password).

Your PBS setup is wrong - those error messages are from ssh, and it's
from PBS trying to ssh to a compute node to run your job. You need to
setup password-less logins for it to work.

> To give the preivew of my job desciption file :
>
> executable = /bin/ls
> globusscheduler = XXX/jobmanager-pbs
> universe = globus
> grid_type = gt3
> error = globus-test.$(CLUSTER).err
> output = globus-test.$(CLUSTER).out
> should_transfer_files = IF_NEEDED
> when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
> log = globus-test.log
> queue
>
> And grid manager log for that user is as  follows

<...>

> I am able to submit jobs through globus-job-run but its giving
> permission denied message  with condor-g. Please help.

globus-job-run to jobmanager-pbs, or to jobmanager-fork? And are
you submitting with the same GSI subject name? I'm not sure
Condor-G would do different than globus-job-run (maybe some file
staging stuff or something causes the jobmanager to take a different
codepath)

If it is to jobmanager-pbs and the same GSI user, would you submit the
job again and give us the output of 'condor_q -l', as well as the
exact arguments you use for globus-job-run?

-Erik