Re: [Condor-users] Hawkeye module and condor_q problems in condor-6.6.6

Hi,

The problem is that I can't find any evidence outside of this message (with ps, for example) that this process really is running! So, my job is not being run every five minutes like it's supposed to and the values it publishes are never being updated. What I need is a way to "unstick" the startd so that its idea of whether a hawkeye module is still running re-aligns itself with reality.

Thanks,
Chris.

Hope this helps. :-)

-Nick